Our SMR platform and network, help our customers save time, money and hassle. This enables our partners to generate new income through extended reach and new product sales.
Servicing, Maintenance and Repair (SMR)
Intelligent Motoring offers a comprehensive suite of Servicing, Maintenance and Repairs (SMR) solutions to both our end customers as well as those served through our network of partners. These include:
- Car services
- Multi-year Service Plans
- Health Checks
- Maintenance checks and fixes including brakes, exhausts, air conditioniting and more
- Mechanical and electrical repairs
- Tyre fitting
- Bodyshop and alloy repairs
All bookings are managed through our Workshop Trading platform, a system that manages the end-to-end booking process between customers and our network of 10,000 nationwide garage partners.
Unlike most other workshop management platforms, garage partners are not charged a referral fee for work we introduce, and there is no membership fee for joining the network. The only requirement is that the workshop must conform to our minimum service level guarantees, as well as confirm a tiered set of labour rates.
Setting these minimum standards and parameters allows us to secure a safe buying environment for customers, where garages who perform well are guaranteed further work without hinderance or the influence of back payments.
By conforming to agreed labour rates, we are also able to provide our customers with more accurate pricing on typical SMR requests. What’s more, given the volume of work we introduce to workshops, we often agree a trade discount that we can pass on as a price savings to our customers and/or provide as an introducing margin for partners (in instances where a partner has introduced work).
It’s a virtuous cycle that bakes in value to the customer while guaranteeing repeat work for our top garage partners. It’s the reason why we can boast such claims as:
- MOTs from £39.99
- Services up to 75% cheaper than main dealers
- Nationwide coverage
- Fast decisions on diagnostics
As further explained in our Workshop Trading Platform section, the system is also monitored via a review system, in which end customers and our internal Repairs team will independently vet the quality of work delivered. This scoring card system acts as a positive feedback loop to ensure the best workshops receive further work, while identifying any below-par performers who are then potentially removed from the platform.
A Growing Network of Workshops
We’re always keen to hear from good quality workshops keen to build their business by receiving a steady flow of new customer bookings. As mentioned above, we do not charge referral fees or annual membership.
If you operate a garage business and would like to find out more, please email us at: email@example.com
Garage partner Lifecycle Services
If you operate a Franchised or Independent dealership and are looking to either extend your aftersales revenue, or for a way to serve customers “out of region”, our SMR solutions could provide just the answer. Emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discover more about the benefits of working in partnership, including:
- The opportunity to generate additional SMR work for your business, by simply plugging your workshop into our network of garages.
- The ability to serve customers “out of region” while receiving a potential commission on work introduced, by introducing our service plans, MOTs and other SMR options to car buyers who live beyond the reach of your own garages.
- The opportunity to generate new income from referral fees by introducing car buyers to our broader range of aftersales solutions, including warranties, GAP insurance, alloy wheel insurance, cosmetic cover and more.